Nathan recently nicknamed Will "Wild Bill". It's definitely fitting. This kid is super cute, but he is super crazy. I've heard people talk about the 3rd kid theory; where the 3rd born is sometimes wild and crazy and kind of marches to the beat of their own drummer. I'm starting to think this is my child Wild Bill! This boy is almost 18 months old and is more exhausting than my other 2 kids put together. He can destroy a room in 10 seconds flat. I try to clean his room and he literally follows behind me and picks up whatever I just sat down and then throws it or just dumps it in the floor. He does not like to wear his diaper (although I know that all kids go through this phase) and I find random diapers all over the house that have one side attached and the other side un-attached so he could slip out of it. It's hilarious to see but NOT hilarious when you walk around the corner in the kitchen and see poo and pee all over the floor. GROSS! When going to bed he MUST wear pj bottoms or else you will have a very unpleasant surprise in the morning after he's taken his diaper off in bed. This kid can throw like Tony Romo. He throws anything and everything, his most favorite things to throw being food and cell phones. At the end of most meals he just starts chucking food all over the place. Will has a temper like none other. When he gets frustrated because he can't tell us what he needs or wants he just goes around the house screaming while hitting everything and slamming doors. He will straight up smack you in the face and he pulls Kennedy's hair so hard that she screams like her arm was just chopped off. I know he pulls hard too because you often find him with fistfulls of her hair. It's so sad for her because she doesn't want to hurt her baby brother but he beats on her all the time! I am glad that he has a softer side that loves to give hugs and kisses and high fives. Crazy Wild Bill!
14 years ago














4 comments:
you just described my first ... so i don't think i'll have a third. don't want 2 of them. haha!!
not that i don't LOVE her crazy free wild emotional spirit ... you know what i mean
All those crazy antics, that must be why he's so dang cute...so everyone will forget about all that stuff.
he's such a cutie! Yep, sounds like a third child to me! I have one of those! :D
Post a Comment