Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Austin Pics

So that post down there below was me trying out the new Blogger app on my iPhone. I didn't think it would work but it did. So now I can blog from anywhere! iPhones and Google are among the greatest inventions ever. :)
So here are just some more pictures from our Austin trip a month ago. Hard to think it was a month ago already, but time sure does fly.
This picture was taken literally from the middle of the road. We were crossing the street and while standing in the median, I took some shots.

This is from inside the Iron Cactus
A building in Downtown

Austin Motel
The capitol taken from campus
Hook 'Em
Party Central
HECK YES...a mobile cupcake store!



You just have no idea how happy this made me. Cupcakes are my weakness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! I love the one of you eating a cupcake.