I feel badly for always posting pictures of Will but it the other 2 kids are either not home or busy doing other things, so Will is the lucky winner who gets my camera in his face all the time. He probably doesn't even know what my face looks like without a camera at my eye. Haha. We love chocolate ice cream in our house and it can make even the most terrible day better. Will is especially fond of it. He really gets after that cone!
.jpg)












2 comments:
That is so cute! I'm glad I'm not there to clean up the mess when the ice cream drops on the floor. :)
When we were there a few weeks ago, we bought cones and ice cream. When I gave Will his ice cream and cone, he immediately turned it upside down and bit the bottom of the cone. I quickly got a bowl dropped the ice cream in it and let him eat the cone by itself. That day it appeared that he liked the cone more than the ice cream.
Post a Comment