Our family visited the State Fair last Saturday as part of my birthday weekend. It was cold and dreary but we braved the weather and the crowds anyway. We're seriously re-thinking our visits to the fair in future years unless we become super wealthy or something between now and next October. It costs so much money to go if you attend on the weekend. No discounts on Saturdays, grr! Even if you go during the week and get in for $4 with a DP can or something, the $$ spent on food alone is insane. But everyone had fun so it was worth it I guess. I know those corny dogs were worth it to me! We were there maybe 4 hours and then we headed back home. Here are some pics...not as many as I took, but just a few for now.

























2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! I so wish I could go!
It doesn't get any better than the Texas State fair. I keep telling Mike about the corn dogs and how amazing they are. He doesn't believe me. Wish we had more time so we could have made it down and went. Thanks for making my mouth water ;)
Post a Comment