Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Master of Mischief

As I've stated before, Will is our crazy and wild 3rd child. He is into everything; he does all the things that the first 2 kids never did. He colors on walls, he pours out brand new bottles of blue bubble bath all over the carpet, he dumps full boxes of Cheerios all over the stairs, he takes his diaper off every 5 minutes no matter if he has clothes on or not. He is just plain crazy. But he's adorable, sweet, funny and loveable. Instead of getting exasperated at all his crazy antics and messes, I am trying to embrace his personality and accept that this is who he is and probably always will be; and count my blessings that he is healthy enough to be such a happy and busy boy. It helps me to take pictures. Here he is in action.
While doing the dishes looks harmless, it actually ended up in a soapy, wet mess. Oh yeah, and he moved that step stool all the way to the sink by himself. The kid's strength is kind of scary.

Upset because I turned off the water.



I have to watch him 24/7 or else I'm in trouble. Since I cannot watch him literally 24/7, I often find scenes like this.
He demolished the 5 remaining cupcakes.
Caught ya!
Man, this stuff is good!


Want some ma?

5 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

Oh my gosh!! That boy is Trouble!! I'm glad your looking at it in good way. I would be going insane! HA

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

He is such a mess but oooh so cute! You are going to cry the day you cute those cute curls off of him.

taryn said...

I can't believe he moved that stool all by himself! He is a strong one, but too cute to stay mad at :)

Deanna said...

LOL - Aaron does this with Cookies!! He will drag the chair over to the counter and open a bag of cookies and eat them all!!!!

Presley family said...

Got to love little boys!!!! I love that instead of getting on to him you grabbed your camera! LOVE IT!!!
BIG HUGS!!!