My Canon and I have become the best of friends. I love the way he allows me to take fun pictures like these. Maybe I should name my Canon? What about Colby? Colby Canon...it flows I guess.
Anyway, a few weeks ago on a beautiful, warm and sunny Sunday afternoon I took some pictures of my friend Cassie and her daughter Loren. (You know Loren, Kennedy's bff?) We went to check out this brick wall that I found while driving in a nearby town. It made for a nice little backdrop.
I LOVE taking pictures, I LOVE creating memories for people and for myself. And I LOVE that I've been able to start a business doing what I love and call myself a 'photographer'. It's pretty darn awesome.
**I must give credit where credit is due: on Taryn's blog I saw a cute maternity picture of her laying in the grass blowing bubbles so that is where I got this idea. Thanks Taryn. :)**


















4 comments:
Fun..fun...fun!
I love the last one where Cassie is laughing at Loren so hard! You are so good at this!
I love the black and white one with Loren's head on her mom's knee. So classic and beautiful. You've got skillz! Thanks for the shout out, lol :)
So cute!!! Why don't you live closer to me so you can take our family pictures... hugh.. hugh...
BIG HUGS!!!
Post a Comment