This was waiting for me last night when I went upstairs to get the kids tucked into bed. Thank you Will. Thank you for loving me so much you leave me little 'love messes' to clean up every day. Oye.

I'm going to be able to compile a book one day with pictures of the messes his antics have caused. But I love that boy...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Wow this is not fun at all. I know it's not the same, but Will sounds like my dog Harley. He eats alot and gets into stuff and messes all the time too. I guess I missed you guys. I was at church the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Looked around, but didn't see yall. Hope you had a great week :)
Oh dear! Hopefully toothpaste comes out of carpet easy!
oh the famous toothpaste stains!! we have those too! let me know if you find a way to get out the blue- if I figure it out I will pass it on :)
Post a Comment