I really thought I could keep up with just ONE post per day on my blog. It seems that one blog per WEEK is more my speed. I love to blog but it just isn't happening as much as I want. Anyway so here are just a few things we've been up to this month.
I'm really trying to get my photog business running so I've been practicing whenever I can. I made Chandler dress up and be my model. At first he was really stiff and not natural at all but then he warmed up and it was good. More of these pics to come. I was really happy with them and I want to show them off!

Chandler started basketball season so he had his first practice on Monday. He enjoyed it. He was one of about 12 boys, it was quite a large team. I'm sure he'll have a blast.
Water break
That's just a few things we've been up to this month of November. Thanksgiving is next week which will be fun. On facebook at the beginning of the month I noticed that there were a few people who challenged to post something that you're thankful for each day. I've enjoyed doing that. There is so much I have to be grateful for--big and small--so it's nice to remember that each day. Hopefully I will be able to blog more in the future. Hope you all are having a fun November!











3 comments:
Oh my gosh, why did I not think of that? I want to copy you and post something I'm grateful for each day. Such a good idea! And Chandler is a handsome model! What a good sport for posing for you. Great pics!
what a great model you have! I can just picture him in a GAP ad.It helps too that you are awesome at taking pictures!
Ok - so i just quickly scrolled through some of your cute posts and one in particular caught my eye - the one about the shiny pants from Target! Maggie totally has those! She bought them to add to her dress up closet - she has worn them in a few fantasy photo shoots (the vamp pics on facebook for example) and many of her friends have worn them for different occasions! They are a STAPLE in her dress up closet!!!
Thanks for sharing your blog with me!!! jenni
Post a Comment