My pictures are a little weird. I was trying to get them to load so I could arrange them to the left and right and center instead of all in the center. Didn't work so well. Anywho, we were among the millions of other North Texans who received the record breaking snow fall a couple of weeks ago. We LOOOOOOVED the snow! It was super super super fun for us. Just something different and new ya know? Snow for us Texans is definitely an exciting and welcome break from the mundane winters we usually experience. I don't know how others feel but I'm fine with the cold weather during the Holidays--it should ONLY be cold during the Holidays! Once January hits the month flies by because you are recovering from the Holidays so the cold weather doesn't bother me much then either. But come February I am ready for spring! The last part of winter just drags. on. forever. Target put it's Easter and spring merchandise out February 15th so it makes it hard to look at flowers and bunnies and eggs when it is cold, wet and dreary out! Am I right or AM I RIGHT?!? Then Texas weather likes to tease us with a warm and sunny day thrown in with the cold and wet. It just ain't right!!!
Anyway, I know I make a short story ten times longer than it should be so now you can just enjoy the pictures. :)

Will was totally content with chillin' INDOORS on the couch. His first experience with snow will probably be his last!














No comments:
Post a Comment