I always have a hard time deciding which pics from a shoot are my favorite. I try to choose just 5 or 10 out of 50 or so and it's just so hard! Here are a few pictures from a shoot I did with Kennedy after her Valentine's Day party a couple of weeks ago. I made myself only pick 5 so as not to bore everyone with 30 of basically the same pictures. Only I can see the tiny differences in each one; to everyone else I'm sure my pictures can get a little repetitive.



The hair on this child amazes me. Can we say thick and long?! This particular day I had it all curled and cute with her little headband on but no more than 20 minutes after I curl it, it's flat again. She's a "leggie" lover, this one. That's what she calls leggings. "Leggies" She has probably 15 pair of various leggies that she wears pretty much every day. You will rarely find her in pants. If she's wearing pants it's because A: her dresses are all dirty or B: mommy made her. I'm glad for fun days like this. :)










4 comments:
Maggie feels the same about 'leggies'!!
Cute pics!
She is so pretty!! I love these pictures! she and savannah would be good friends, she's a leggies-lover too:)
These are great pics! The railroad tracks, the outfit, the leggies - I love it all! She so cute!
she is so beautiful. Way to go!
Post a Comment