Will is a new man. This is pre-transformation. These were his 2 year pictures that I took late April...(just a little late, but that's my life these days)
And here is the new Will. Post transformation. I thought long and hard about this haircut. As much as I loved the curls I knew it was time for them to become a thing of the past. Especially with summer knocking on our door. I felt like it was selfish of me to keep it long. It was always in his eyes and matted to his face with snot, food or sweat. The poor kid brushed his hair out of his eyes more than any woman I know. Not to mention his love of girly accessories. The director at his school made a comment that led me to believe she thought I LIKED putting headbands and bows in his hair! That I did it to keep the hair out of his eyes. Loco lady! I tried to explain that it was quite the contrary but I don't think she believed me. Anyway, enough of my ramblings...
I can imagine that he feels so free! I think he looks like a handsome little man.










3 comments:
He is so handsome and grown up!!!
what a STUD!!! he is so cute Kristy!
What a handsome little man!!!
Post a Comment