All year Chandler has had a crush on this one little girl in his class. I am inclined to believe that the crush is mutual. At home, Chandler talks about this little cutie non-stop. She lives just down the street from us so he always asks to go to her house but then comes back home telling me that he just couldn't knock on her door. He swears that he doesn't like her, that she is "in love" with him. I was lucky enough to capture the priceless moments above on film (err...not film exactly). This was at field day last week. In the first picture she was trying to put her head on his shouler while he shrugged her off. The next two pictures show playful banter and the last picture is of a happy little girl who was thrilled to have her picture taken with Chandler...and then Chandler...not so thrilled. Haha. Love it. Absolutely priceless. Ahhh, young love. :)
14 years ago










1 comment:
I love Chandler's face in the last pic! Priceless!
Post a Comment