So I'm totally in love with this dress below. It's from a small little company called courtneycourtney. It's owned by one girl, Courtney Chu, who lives in Chicago. She creates upcycled dresses that are so fun and funky and unique. She goes to thrift stores, picks out all these old random clothes and then cuts them up, pieces them together and makes what you see below. The cutest stinkin' dresses ever! All original. No two are alike. Which makes it even more fun!
courtneycourtney has become quite popular and no joke-these dresses sell out in 60 seconds or less. I know that sounds way extreme, but I'm for real. I finally scored a CC for Kennedy and I felt like I'd won the lotto! Totally materialistic, I KNOW. But sometimes I undulge myself in cute materialism for my little girly girl. And I feel like that's perfectly ok. Every now and again at least. :)
Kennedy LOVED her dress. How could you not love that thing?!? I mean seriously!










3 comments:
it IS cute, it is ok to indulge, don't feel bad
How have I never heard of this? I am in love with the uniqueness! And how cute are those pics of Kennedy prancing around? Thanks for sharing!
Nice work! I'm gonna have to check this lady out. Maybe in 6 months I'll manage to snag one of my own!
Post a Comment