Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Camera Equipment + Dumbo Will

I got a new camera lens this week. It's saaaweeeeet! I feel a little stupid having such nice equip but not having the total knowledge of how to use it. Even though, I realize how blessed I am to be able to have the nice equipment. I keep reminding myself that everything will happen in time. Eventually I'll know it ALL!


Tuesday at school Will must have been bitten by something. When I got him home I realized that his ear was the size of Dumbo! It was so crazy. There was one place that looked like a bite mark with a speck of fresh blood. The ear was bright red and hot to the touch. I gave him some Benadryl but to no avail. I took him in the next morning but our pediatrician said it was just a bite and to keep giving him Benadryl. In that first picture you can kind of see the difference in his ears. HAHA. Poor thing. But it was really hilarious.


1 comment:

Wright said...

what lens did you get?