Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's on Kristi's Phone 1/18/11

Happy Tuesday friends!  It's time for our weekly installment of "What's on Kristi's Phone."  The popular blog game sweeping the nation!  Where I post random pics taken on my phone and you leave awesome and funny comments about them.  Everyone understand the rules?  Then let's play!


First up we have a really unattractive picture of myself at the doctor last week.  I thought I had strep but turns out I didn't.  YAY FOR THAT.  Here's me with my 'script for FLONASE since my nose was all swollen and congested like.  Yeah...FLONASE that was gonna cost me $99 so it's still sittin' in the bin at Walgreens. 





There's nothing cuter than little boy bums in character underwears.  Love.





This is a super sweet message left for me by my 8 year old son.  Love that kid.





This is my best friend's little girl who was about a month shy of turning 3 years old.  This is M demonstrating her mad puzzle assembly skills.  I promise you there is no other kid this young that can put a puzzle together as quickly as this little bug.  She was A-MAZING.  And her mom confirmed that she'd been putting puzzles together since before 2 years old.  Remember this face (well you can't really see her face so remember the top of that head) cause she's gonna be really famous someday.





I love the El Monterey chicken and cheese taquitos so I thought I'd try the breakfast ones.  Dip 'em in some salsa and sour cream (because YES, sour cream goes with ANYTHING at ANY time of day) and you've got yourself a tasty breakfast.





This is just a little peek at my kitchen during that week that my nose was all swollen and my throat felt like I was swallowing a brillo pad.  Don't judge.  If you say your kitchen has never looked like that before then you are a liar.  And you know what happens to liars, don't you?




My sweet little husband brought me chicken noodle soup and cheese and crackers in bed. 
All together now: Awwwwwwww





My 2 year old thinks that shootin' hoops while hangin' free makes you a better bball player.  He made 2 baskets while he was sans underwear/pull up.  So there, now it's a fact.




While I was crunching numbers one day, my screen saver came up and this picture appeared.  Not fair, iMac, NOT FAIR.  Ugh, I need a vacation.


I've been ADDICTED to these things lately.  And I CANNOT find them in a big bag.  I've looked at Target, Kroger and ugh, wal-mart.  I need to check out Tom Thumb next and then I give up.  Until I find a big bag I just buy them in the snack size multi pack with plain animal crackers and those frosted ones.  Oh yeah, and did I mention that I stick them up high in the cabinet where no child (or husband) will find them.



Thanks for playing!  And please do yourself a favor and go check out the awesome and famous Jessica and link up too!  Leave her some love while you're at it.

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i LOVE the note to mom. i LOVE the tiny bum in underoos. and i NEEEEEED to try those taquitos. i love those stinkin things.