You like games? I like games. Not mind games. Not drinking games. Board games are cool and word games and Chandler's basketball games are fun and so are BLOG GAMES! This is a new blog game started by my friend Jessica.
You wanna play along?
Here are the rules as posted here:
So, now you know. Take pics, load them to your blog and tell us about them. Then link back to Jessica. And take her button. She really wants you to have it.
without further ado, my pics for the week:
this was taken back in july when nathan and i went on a trip to my beloved AZ. we took an alternate route home and passed this beauty. [cadillac graveyard] i started screaming wildy and begged him to turn around. and i was in love.

these are my toes after a much needed pedi. i hadn't had a pedi in, gosh, probably a year or something. my feet were GA-ROOOOOOOSSSSS. lookin' like they hadn't seen the light of day in a millenia or something.

energy, tx. know where that is? don't feel bad. just a little spot on the map smack dap in the middle of absolutely, positively NOWHERE. they sure have beautiful sumer sunsets though, no?

i crossed this while shopping for Christmas Eve dinner. I think we all could use a copy of this, right? We all deal with screwed up people in some aspect of life. Maybe we don't physically live with them but i think this book could prove useful.

this is how I found Will on Sunday morning. I hated to wake the poor little nugget.

I have perfected the art of mashed tater making. And let me tell you, to taste very delicious, they must be very UN-healthy. Like a heart attack on a plate.

And finally, this picture makes me very sad. It pains me to see temperatures like that. I was not made for cold weather, not. at. all. I need to relocate to that beloved AZ of mine.

I hope you enjoyed this first installment of What's on Kristi's Phone! Join me next week!










7 comments:
I need that book! I haven't had a pedi in...like...ever, maybe it's time I got one? I said this somewhere else today but, sleeping kids are my favorite!
Nawwww, your son sleeping on/off the bed is adorable!
Ang xxx
WHAT! 21! i'm jealous and that sounds pretty tempting right now being that we are at -21... about. sad face. but i DO love sunsets and little nuggets sleeping sideways...half off the bed.
I've always wanted to see the Caddy Graveyard! It's on my list. I so need that book. I love sleeping littles. I'm not liking the 20 degree weather either.
-Julie
yea, i grew up in California, so all this freezing, below freezing temps in Utah makes me hurt...inside AND out, haha!!
i wanna know your recipe for unhealthy mashed taters, unhealthy is my favorite! ;)
You crack me up Kristi!!! I loved the little nugget sleeping sideways....never done that before! LOL
nuthin better than fattening buttery mashed potatoes. mmmm. i could eat them as a meal. remember those mashed potato meals from kfc? they had cheese and chickin in it? oh my gosh i want one now.
ps. ur most recent phone post (not this one) didn't like up right soooooo that's why no one is commenting. it doens't take u to ur blog. just didn't want you to feel unloved this week.
Post a Comment