Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's on Kristi's Phone this Tuesday?

Wanna join in Jessica's Tuesday linky party? Click on Jessica or down below to find out how.  Cool?  Yes.  Now then, let's get down to bidness.  Go on with the clorophyl.  [what movie is that from?]  Speaking of, I think this shirt would be awesome.







Super boring pics this week.  Here was me on a fabulous hair day and Will giving me smooches.  I love his love.

I made a crock pot pork loin the other day that was UHHHHMAAAAZING.  For reals.  I cooked in my slow cooker 2 days in a row last week and prior to that I'd NEVER used it for anything other than Rotel dip.  I was loving feeling so domestic!

We made beef stroganoff [or a similar recipe] last week too and it was yummy.  This was the leftovers which I ate on Sunday after church so as not to break the Sabbath.  I.  HATE.  LEFTOVERS.  I'd rather have had Chiloso to be quite honest. 

I bought 15 boxes of these.  No lie.  15 boxes.  My husband was a bit upset.  And my backside is going to be a wee bit bigger next time I step on the scale.  I'm trying to give these things away so I can escape some fatness.
Cute shoes.  $20 on clearance but they are a death trap!  I nearly broke my ankle at least 6 times.  Fashion can be dangerous sometimes!
C's basketball game last week.  It was a nail biter.  They won 17-15 in OT.  It was a sweet victory.  The other team was one of those that you just WANTED to beat.  For pride's sake.



I'm in love with these pants.  I'll probably wear them every day all summer long until the rips become huge gaping holes and then...well, then, that's just trashy looking.

This stupid human was annoying the crap out of me in the drive thru at the bank.  She sat in the middle of 2 lanes so she could snag whichever one moved faster.  That's just not how you play the game, my friend.  Don't be greedy. 

Valentine's Day happened.  I have candy strewn from one end of  my house to the other.  Will has been on a candy diet for the last 24 hours.  After the kiddies go to sleep tonight, guess what's gonna happen?  Just guess...
Remember this card?  How I was so blessed to have gotten it in the mail at just the right time?  Yeah, well I lost it.  I've looked hiiiiiiiigh and loooooooooow.  It's lost.  I'm trying to get a replacement.  Gonna take 6-8 weeks for that though. 
And finally, I leave you with this: Oh, Brad, is that rose for meeeee?  Of course, I will gladly accept your rose.
Yeah.  4 weeks ago I'd seen this show maybe once or twice.  Now.  I'm an addict.
Thanks Jessica and Mia, I owe it all to you.

Your turn to link it up.  You only have few Tuesday hours left!

No comments: