Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't Call CPS On Me!

Will had his first minor accident yesterday: I was holding him in my lap while sitting on the couch but he was trying to climb over to the end table next to me to reach my phone. He lost balance and fell a little hitting his mouth on the edge of the table. He screamed so loudly tha I knew it must have hurt pretty badly and there was blood everywhere.  I had to stick a whole paper towel in his mouth to soak it up.  After about ten minutes or so he was all good but he has a fat lip now.  Just one more reason why I deserve 'Worst Mom of 2008'. Next time I'll be more careful.







1 comment:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Your not a bad mom!!!! Your great :)

Accidents happen but because of this crazed world we live in...any mark on a child leaves a finger pointing to the parent that they ABUSED them.

WIll is blessed to have you as a mother. Every child goes through growing pains...that is what makes them tougher and allows you to hold and love them more.
It is the circle of life.