This is Will. Will loves one thing. Food. I know many people who know Will would say that any time they see him he is eating something. This is true. I tend to quiet Will's screams with shoving something in his mouth, which is probably not a good thing, but if you've heard this kid scream-ESPECIALLY when he sees someone with food in hand-you would choose to stuff his face all the time too! In these pictures you will see mostly junk food in Will's mouth, but I assure you that Will loves ALL food, healthy and un-healthy. He is my only child who will devour peas, strawberries, canteloupe, bananas, blueberries and mandarin oranges. The latter are his most favorite. The only thing that I have found that he won't eat are sandwiches. Which is unfortunate for me since they are cheap and easy. Maybe someday. Anyway, enjoy the pics below.



On this trip to Braum's we didn't buy Will any ice cream. I guess he wasn't too happy about that because about halfway through he grabbed Chandler's cone from his hand and proceeded to eat the entire thing.
This is Will at our fave Mexican food place, Martinez. A couple of weeks ago I was here with friends Shannan and Elaine and after I was finished with my meal I pushed my plate over to Will to quiet his screams. It's pretty embarrassing to hear him screaming at the top of his lungs in a restaurant that echos really badly! He picked up the entire enchilada that I hadn't eaten and shoved it into his mouth. After that he polished off the beans and rice. Oh, and he had already eaten a taco before all of that.
If you want to keep Will occupied for 15 minutes or so, give him a sucker. This was at the zoo earlier this week. This was actually Kennedy's sucker but she had no choice but to forfeit it to Will or else! He ate this entire Blow Pop, right down to the gum center and then chewed the gum for about 5 minutes before I took it out of his mouth. (I promise I supervise all of this eating!)


But nothing is as messy as these babies.










5 comments:
Oh my goodness . . . cutest pictures!! Will and I can be friends . . . I love food too!!
What a cutie! Mandarin oranges are my favorite too :)
OH I love that boy and I can assure everyone that you would rather give up your sucker, oreo, or ice cream then have him scream at you! So cute!
i love the ritz crackers picture!
my kids are the same ... the baby moreso than the toddler. NUTS about food.
LOL these pictures are hilarious. He is like a little food monster. I love it. p.s. Why is it that Ritz crackers are so dang messy for little kids? I guess that's why you see cheerios all the time at church instead of Ritz.
Post a Comment