The Kinder kids at Kennedy's school went to the fire station a couple of weeks ago. It was a walking field trip as there is a fire station right next door the the elementary school. They took a tour of the facility and got to sit in the ambulance and fire truck. And THEN...Kennedy's teacher (whom I absolutely love and is the best teacher ever) wanted to get an arial shot of all the kids in their "Kindergarten Rocks" t-shirts. She had done this a few years ago from the top of the fire truck but this year had a better idea to get the shot from ATOP the BUILDING. And since I'm the mom with the cool camera I got to be the lucky player to climb up to the top and take the pic. Talk about SCARED! It makes me sweat just THINKING about it. But I didn't want to look like a chicken in front of all those kids and parents so...up I went. A fireman followed behind me carrying my camera. Once at the top I thought I was going to puke so the kind fireman had to actually take the picture for me. And then we climed back down...veeeeeery slooooooowly. And when my feet were firmly planted on solid ground, I vowed to myself to never, ever, ever, ever, EVER do something like that again. [Unless a teacher or one of my kids asks me to and I don't want to look like a chicken] ;) ;)














1 comment:
Scary! But it did make for a cute photo :)
Post a Comment