Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Heart Pilgrims & Indians

Ken's class had their Thanksgiving feast before they got out for Thanksgiving break [old post I know, I'm way behind]. Not much to post about, they dressed up like pilgrims and indians and ate store bought lunch meat, fruit, popcorn and cookies. Kennedy bawled her eyes out in the bathroom for most of the feast [girls and their drama] because she felt ridiculous with the indian paint makeup on her face...I guess I don't blame her. Mrs. W made it all better when she told Ken that she could wipe the makeup off. We did and suddenly life was good again. :)
Happy [belated] Thanksgiving!
22 wild and crazy kindeeegardeners
K & her main man, T. Her friend and our neighbor. Sweet thing, trying to make his girl feel better.


1 comment:

taryn said...

Okay that is cracking me up that Kennedy hated the face paint so much it made her cry. I love that her cute boy friend is trying to cheer her up! How sweet! He's a keeper Kennedy!